Wednesday 10 November 2010

Magnetic marketing.


Sometimes ideas come from strange places. I have no clue what possessed me to think of putting Foras's face on a magnetic card, but I suggested it to the artist who made the cover and she came up with something very special. That's not the original graphic. It's a photo of the finished product, and not a great photo. The original looks much better.

I'll distribute these now, and let people wonder what it's about until early next year. Then I'll start sending out the bookmarks and cards.

The image on the magnet fits exactly over the image on the bookmark. Exactly. So there can be no doubt of the connection between the two.

Now all I have to do is distribute these little magnets far and wide. If anyone would like a handful, let me know on docdume (at) googlemail (dot) com.

They are free, naturally.


No comments: