Tuesday 21 June 2011

A new qualification.


I have passed Zombie Science 1z, with only a second-class result, but given that I live in a swamp full of dangerous animals and plants, zombies aren't much of a problem locally. So it's a good enough pass and another certificate to add to my collection.

It also allows me to consider applying for the position of Zombie Integration Outreach Co-ordinator at Leicester City Council. They have openly admitted that they have no contingency plan in the event of a zombie apocalypse and looking at the news, it seems they have a problem.

It would mean leaving the swamp and interacting with people, but maybe I can run it mostly through the internet and really, interacting with zombies isn't too onerous.

They tend not to bother people with small talk.

No comments: