Friday 18 June 2010

Alienskin remnants.

When the Alien Queen Mother shut down the much praised Alienskin magazine and headed back into the sensible world (which we all know can only exist on another planet), she left remnants.

One such is the picture she took of me in my lab, discussing quantum biology with one of those visitors from the council who arrive sometimes. They have about four hundred laws that say you cannot deny them entry. They don't have a single law that says you have to let them leave afterwards. I checked.

Something of an oversight, you might think, but then they do seem to have an inexhaustible supply of these people so I suppose they never miss the ones who visit here.

I have made the picture into the header but I have not yet checked with the Alien Queen Mother whether this is okay.

If it's not, I risk obliteration.

But what's life without a little risk?


Edited to add: I am saved. The Alien Queen Mother is not enraged and it's okay to use the graphic as long as I credit the source. Which I have done at the bottom of the page.

If the source isn't happy with that, I will remove the graphic on request.

No comments: